Success in today’s complex global arena is challenging, and the rules are changing. We can be assured of several things: the challenges facing us today will become even more intense; the speed with which change is occurring will increase, and the competition will intensify.
To create and lead an organization that will maintain a competitive advantage during these turbulent times, many executives will have to transform an organizational culture that was founded on yesterday’s paradigms and ideas. Priorities will shift and thinking will have to change. Attitudes and behaviors reflecting new and different social and organizational values will have to be adapted. For many people, learning to adjust to change will be difficult and managing change will present even greater challenges. Organizational success will require leadership that is focused on positive results!
This Executive Leadership Development process offers a proven path to help you create an environment in which people will be excited about operationalizing the established vision. It will provide you with the techniques for aligning your resources, and guidelines for effectively leading people to higher levels of performance.
Three Essential Elements
- Attitude Development – Attitudes are the basis of all behavior; therefore, in order to develop or enhance management behavior, it is essential that we begin by developing positive, success-oriented attitudes.
- Interpersonal Skills – Much of what a leader is involved in and therefore accomplishes involves other people. To be effective in this continuous challenge it is important to learn, understand, and use interpersonal skills effectively.
- Goal Setting – Leadership, among other things, is the process of providing organizational direction and accomplishing necessary objectives. The goal accomplishment model provides the tools and process necessary to achieve more goals, more often, in order to maximize results and outcomes.
Critical Issues Covered with this Process
- The Challenge
- Transforming the Organization
- Goal Planning and Achieving Systems
- Turning Goals into Sustained Success
- Leadership and You
- Formal Leadership
- Collaborating for Results
- Building Teams
- Understanding What Motivates People
- Understanding Behavior
- Developing Peak Performers
- Leadership Communications
Each program includes an individual Action Plan that includes:
- Introduction to Personal Achievement
- Dream Inventory
- Setting Goals and Establishing Priorities
- Goal Planning Sheets
- Organizational Evaluation
- Leadership Evaluation
- Time and Productivity Evaluation
- Organizational Goals Program
- Goals Summary
- Goals Accomplished
Clear Outcomes from this Program include:
- Increased Market Share
- Maximized Return on Your Intellectual Capital
- Increased Shareholder Earnings
- Strengthened the Focus on Attracting, Servicing, and
- Keeping Customers
- Realized Even Greater Employee Contributions to Results
- Defined Strategic Direction
- Developed and Sustained Corporate Values