Julie has served as a coach to executives and teams since 1990, with clients in more than 30 industries in South Central Pennsylvania and across the U.S. While Julie is focused primarily on mid-market companies that have aggressive growth goals, her clients have ranged from divisions of international corporations to nonprofits to small businesses.
Companies that have implemented her framework have seen results such as better cash flow, higher profits, and increased share of market. Equally important, while leading greater business achievement her client CEOs have greater peace of mind and freedom to pursue personal goals & community activities.
Julie’s specialties include building accountability. and healthy company culture, teamwork, practical strategy and flawless and focused execution.
She lives with her two daughters, both adopted from China, which inspires her interest in adoption and issues of diversity. Julie is a self-professed reading addict, both work- related and as a member of a fiction book club. Inspired by her mother who returned to college at age 53, Julie’s focus is to encourage her own daughters to choose a path where they can contribute to society and build a satisfying life for themselves.
Julie Poland is a strategic advisor and coach to entrepreneurial CEOs. As a principal and certified growth coach she partners with motivated business owners who see the wisdom in investing in the development of leadership, solid work. Before starting her coaching practice, she was a regional bank VP and Product Development Manager. The bulk of her financial services career was invested in consumer banking - lending, area management, and consumer asset product development.
- Consumer banking – lending and area management
- Consumer asset product development
- Women CEOs - dealing with two full-time jobs
- Create greater productivity in cross-functional teams
- Leading teams through process analysis and reinvention with cycle time reduction
- One-on-one coaching in crossroads situations
- Group facilitation
- Design and implementation of experiential learning
- Social media marketing
- Employee engagement and communication
- CEO, Principal and Certified Business Coach, Summit HRD
- Certified Four Decisions® Business Growth Coach
- The SCORE Association - National Field Ops Advisory and Marketing Advisory Councils
- The Heart and Stroke Association - York Board of Directors, Leadership Development Committee
- The SCORE Association - District Director (2015- 17), Chapter Chair (2013-15)
- First Church of the Brethren - Board Chair, Child Development Center (105 enrolled)
- CoreStates Financial (now Wells Fargo) – VP Product Development.
- Dauphin Deposit Bank (M&T), commercial loans
- The Bon Ton stores - retail sales promotion
- BA Speech and Mass Communication – Magna Cum Laude, Towson University -
- Honors graduate, PA Bankers Association School of Banking
- Certified Business Coach - Resource Associates Coaching Academy
- Certified TQM Facilitator - Total Quality Institute