As the founder of The ProActive Leadership Group, Mike strives to empower and inspire business leaders to achieve the greatness that lies within themselves and their organizations and to ultimately fulfill their purpose with passion and excellence.
His experience working with senior executives in large corporations, as well as small businesses, brings a unique combination of perspective, experience, and education, to help his clients get improved results and performance personally and with their organizations.
Mike provides business coaching and consulting to middle-market companies and non-profit organizations. He helps organizations get healthy and scalable. The ProActive Strategic Excellence process evaluates organizations and helps them get focused on the things they need to do to take their business to the next level. His coaching style, passion, commitment, and skill allow the business owner to experience the progress they are seeking, say clients.
His group has worked with over 900 different companies in 90 different industries. His background in technology, health care, wholesale distribution, and retail has helped companies eliminate waste and improve profits. As a certified International coach, Mike utilizes the latest tools and technologies to help clients chart their path and then holds them accountable to execute their plans. His work with Family owned business makes him a top expert in this nationally.
Mike Mirau’s previous career included senior executive and information systems management responsibilities in several different companies including E-Systems, J.C. Penney, and Interstate Batteries. He also helped start a successful Internet company that was sold to Newscorp in 2001. Mike also is the founder and CEO of Tribute Printing Solutions, a specialty printing company headquartered in Garland, Texas.
- Computer/IT/Software Development
- Professional Services
- Human Resources and Training
- Wholesale Distribution
- Business Strategy
- Business Development (Marketing and Sales)
- People System
- Core Functional Processes
- Leadership Development
- Financial Performance and Cash Flow
- Strategic Planning
- Wholesale Distribution
- Founder and Head Coach - ProActive Leadership Group
- President of ProActive Networking Group
- Board Member, Amigos International
- Member, Success North Dallas
- Former Chairman, Dallas Executive Association
- Former Chairman, Amor Ministries
- Former Board Member, Creative Education
- BBA in Business Administration, Texas A&M – Commerce
- BS in Computer Science, Texas A&M – Commerce
- MBA, University of Phoenix
- Certified in Topgrading Methodology
- Certified Trusted Advisor Network Affiliate
- Certified Gravitas Impact Premium Coach
- Certified Scaling Up Coach
- Certified 3HAG Coach
- Certified Innermetrix Consultant
- Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant