With over 30 years of nonprofit leadership and management experience Nancy strives to inspire nonprofit leaders to achieve success both personally and for their organization. With a focus on leadership development, she supports nonprofit leaders to grow and evolve into lifelong learners. She is a passionate and enthusiastic advocate for her clients.
Her extensive experience working within the nonprofit sector and her MBA brings a unique combination of perspective, experience and education, to help her nonprofit clients develop effective nonprofit business strategies, grow their organizations and perform at a high level of success.
Nancy provides executive coaching and consulting to non-profit organizations. She helps organizations build effective business strategies, get healthy and scalable. The ProActive Strategic Excellence process evaluates organizations and helps them get focused on the things they need to do to take their nonprofit to the next level. She supports organizations to develop an effective strategic plan which is then operationalized within the agency.
Nancy Batterman’s previous career included 30+ years of nonprofit experience at Options For All including 27 years as the CEO. She grew her organization from serving 200 to 1,300 individuals. Also growing revenue from $2.4 million to $17 million. She is active in her community volunteering and serving on chamber of commerce committees. Nancy has extensive experience with program development, fundraising, budget analysis and legislative advocacy.
- Intellectual & Developmental Disability Services
- Health & Human Services
- Leadership Development
- Nonprofit Business Strategy
- People Systems
- Strategic Planning
- Nonprofit Business Practices
- Effective Growth
- Organizational Alignment
- Legislative Advocacy
- New Program Development
- Innovative Services for Adults with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
- Executive Coach& Nonprofit Strategist - ProActive Leadership Group
- Board Member, Sisu Academy
- Chairperson St Andrew’s Outreach Endowment
- Chairperson Donor Cultivation Committee, Agape House
- Former CEO Options For All
- BA in Special Education, University West Florida
- MA in Education/Special Education San Diego State University
- MBA, San Diego State University